Design a Zero Trust Architecture for Your Federal Agency
An architecture workshop to help your agency design and implement an effective Zero Trust Architecture, in line with NIST guidance, to fast-track your Executive Order Zero Trust action plan.
Date: Wednesday, July 21
Time: 10:30 AM PT / 1:30 PM ET
What you'll learn:
Join this in-depth technical workshop where our experts will present topics on architecture design and strategy, with a focus on how Zero Trust Segmentation can enable your Zero Trust Architecture. We’ll cover:
- The Zero Trust requirements in the Executive Order
- Aligning OMB guidance on IT modernization, cloud first strategies, and securing high value assets with Zero Trust
- How to adapt NIST 800-207 components and approaches for your agency
- Top federal Zero Trust use cases, including best practices and reference architecture design considerations
- Technical demos showing you how to satisfy Zero Trust Architecture requirements and solve your next-generation problems using Illumio and third-party vendors
What you'll need:
Participants must have a laptop that is compatible with Zoom.